“You make me believe in fairy tales and happy endings. We have the type of love that people write books and make movies about. I’ve given you the power no one else had, you have the power to destroy me now. And that scares me. If you were to drown, I’d drown with you. You could kill me with rejection, you have my heart, my soul, and my body. Nothing else would matter as long as I’m with you. You’ve become the most special and precious thing around me. Please take care of us, take care of you, take care of me. Because I’ve surrendered now truly and fully, I’m yours.”
“Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can’t control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That’s what it’s like for me. I didn’t plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that’s why every moment we shared together has been seared in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it.”
So I know I haven’t been able to blog lately , its not that I’m busy because I literally do nothing all day. I feel like I kind of just lost motivation to blog and I have been really lazy. I feel like there aren’t any significant events in my life to talk about. My life is not that exciting. I dont travel on my jet plane from one country to the other or go to Paris just because Im craving dessert like Kim Kardashian does. But then I realized I have so many reasons to blog. I started this blog because I enjoy writing about things Im passionate about. I’ve dedicated this blog writing about things, people, and places that I love. So here’s a list of reasons why I started to blog in the first place.
1. To remember memories – I want to be able to look back to old blog posts and reminisce. Pretty much like my own time machine.
2. To write about things Im passionate about – this can be people (shout out to my boyfriend), places, things I believe in, things I don’t believe in (wait for the rants), and more.
3. Thinking out loud – this is the place where I can write about my thoughts, go in as deep as I want and share it with other readers who thinks as deep as I do. I enjoy deep talks, I feel like you really get to know a person a lot when you have a deep conversation with them.
4. Its kind of like a public diary.
5. You can reach out to an audience with similar interests as you.
6. My fangirl sanctuary – I blog so I can fangirl without any judgements.
7. Simply because I enjoy writing
8. Rant, rant, rant – Im very opinionated and sometimes I blog to get my opinion out there.
9. Random thoughts – my thoughts are so random its hard to catch up to them sometimes.
10. I can’t really think of a 10th reason because most of whats up there is super broad so I’m just gonna take the time to talk about how amazing my boyfriend is. He’s the cutest thing in the world. He’s the love of my life, and my best friend. Sometimes I wonder how I got do lucky to have him. Nevertheless, I am so thankful because I have someone who genuinely loves me. So of you’re reading this (which I know you will be), I love you.
2. Food- mostly desserts, I’ve been wanting to bake some sweets lately but I can’t seem to find the time to do so!
3. Graduation- I have a quarter and a year left til I can graduate! The pressure is on and Im kind of excited but scared at the same time. Im literally applying for college in November! (Lord help me).
4. The future- my future, mostly our (mine and J’s) future, the world’s future.
5. Traveling- I have a severe case of wanderlust and I just want to travel already!
6. The Purpose Tour- Yes I am going to Justin’s concert on April 2nd. I am more than excited!
7. Books- I really need to buy more books to read! I am dying to read Lang Leav’s other books and also Michael Faudet’s. I’ve been into poetry lately.
8. Summer- yes it’s almost here! Im so done with school. My cousin is already on summer break since he lives in the Philippines (lucky!)
There are gonna be times when you feel like you’re too much. Times when you wonder whether people will be better off without you in their life or whether you would be better off if you were someone different. Less invasive, less vocal. More tolerable, acceptable, and someone better. Yes, it’s hard to cancel out the voice in your head telling you that you’re not good enough. But you have to trust me when I say you’re not too much. Read More »
Admit it, you’re not like them. You may say things they say sometimes, occasionally dress like them, and even watch the shows they watch. But you know you’re different because everytime you try to do what they do, it makes you feel more of an outsider. Read More »
I found my old letters and diary entries. I can’t believe I wasted so much time writing about you. But the letters are ripped up and I’m long gone, and beyond done so bye. Never wasting my time on you ever again.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
How are you guys spending your valentine’s day? Well wether it’s with a friend, a family member, a lover, a pet, or by yourself make sure it’s special! Always remember that the best gift you can give a loved one is not the most expensive jewerly, chocolates, or roses. The best gift you can give is your time and attention. So make this day special for your loved one! Actually, make every single day of 2016 special for your loved one, because we shouldn’t limit ourselves one day to make that special someone feel extra special. Make it all year round!
“Itsso hard to find someone who only has eyes for you. Eyes that don’t wander, a mind that is certain. People will spit out the words I love you yet harbor some sort of lustful attraction to others. They’ll claim to love you and yet entertain the idea of someone else.
If you should find someone who is mentally, physically and or emotionally loyal to you. Appreciate everything that they represent because people like that are so fucking hard to find…”