So it’s nearly midnight and I thought, what better way to end the night than thinking of things that annoy me the most? Maybe that’ll help me fall asleep! (To my boyfriend I promise I went to bed after typing up this post).
Anyway, I was just thinking of how extremely annoyed I can get when other humans do certain things. Isn’t that weird? I never understood pet peeves really, how come there are just certain things that get on our nerves for no reason? I mean there must be a scientific explanation (Maybe I’ll google it and update you).
Although pet peeves are different for everyone, I’m sure you’re gonna agree with me that some of these things are extremely annoying. But ofcourse this is just me. Here goes my pet peeves:
1. Lying – (okay dont come for me I’m not trying to be a hypocrite yes we’ve all lied but let me explain what I mean) if it was necessary ofcourse you have to (maybe lying to your parents for your own or their own safety or lying for a friend so they don’t get in trouble etc.) The type of lying that irritates me is when people claim to do it to “protect your feelings” or because theyre “too scared” well I would much rather have my feelings hurt than have someone lie to me, and for those who claim theyre too scared, tell the truth anyway, lying will only make the situation worse. I believe that no one has the right to lie to me, and especially if I trust them. I find that insulting actually, when you trust someone and they end up lying to you like it was nothing. Now that is some bullshit because who do you think you are making me look stupid? Nothing annoys me more than that to be honest. (P.S this totally looks like I’m ranting or throwing shade lol I’m not. Theyre just thoughts. Okay maybe they’re rants but no shade intended).
2. People who chew loud and/or with their mouths open – you are human, dont chew like a cow. Save my ears from the excruciating sound of your loud chewing and close your mouth.
3. Slow walkers – you don’t own the sidewalk/ hallway atleast move over so I can walk past you if you’re gonna walk like a turtle.
4. People who eat food off your plate without asking first. Hands off my food and get your own (unless you’re super close to me then I don’t care I’ll even feed you.)
5. When people try to talk over you when you’re in the middle of a sentence. Can’t you wait 2 seconds and let me finish my damn sentence?!
6. When people listen to their music in public through a speaker and not headphones. I don’t want to hear the songs you listen to. Earphones are literally $5 at Walmart I’ll even get you some.
7. When guys sag so low that they can’t even walk. PULL UP YOUR DAMN PANTS.
8. Gender discrimination, racial discrimination, discrimination in general. Who gave you the right to judge someone you don’t even know? Youre not perfect so shut up. And you think that’s funny? Seriously fuck right off and grow a little.
9. When other girls feel the need to talk to my boyfriend. No bitch he doesn’t need other girls talking to him. He has me. I am his best friend AND his girlfriend, his future wife and every title there is. THAT’S ALL ME. Fuck right off he doesn’t need you, he has me to talk to. STAY THE FUCK AWAY. IDC shit is annoying.
10. People who get mad at you for doing the same thing that they do to you. Let me tell you about this rule I have. Everytime I’m about to do something I always think of the people who are important to me and I put myself in their shoes and ask would I be fine with it if they did this? If the answer is no dont fucking do it. Dont do something that you wouldn’t be okay with if the other person or other people did it to you.
11. People who clap after a movie – get out of the cinema.
12. Strict parents who chain their children to the neck (not literally).
13. When parents ruin your day AND THEN STARTS TALKING TO YOU AND ACTS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED.
14. Sugar coating – I absolutely hate it. Just be straight up, especially with me. Dont waste my time on bullshit.
15. Adults who think they’re better than anyone younger than them.
16. When you know you’re so tired but can’t manage to fall asleep no matter what you do.
17. People who can’t understand what it means when someone’s in a relationship. It means don’t talk to me or my boyfriend we have each other to talk to. No one else gets to be close with either of us.
18. People who are rude to waiters/waitresses. ITS NOT THEIR FAULT YOUR STEAK ISN’T MEDIUM WELL. DONT ACT LIKE YOU OWN THE RESTAURANT JUST BECAUSE THEY’RE SERVING YOUR FOOD DOESN’T MEAN YOU’RE THE BOSS. TAKE A SEAT THEY DON’T GET PAID WELL ENOUGH TO HANDLE YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE.
19. People who are rude/ disrespectful to teachers. Okay yeah you hate them but you don’t have to say anything. Just because they’re DOING THEIR JOB AND YOU DON’T WANNA DO YOUR WORK DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN DISRESPECT THEM BECAUSE AGAIN, THEY DON’T GET PAID WELL ENOUGH TO HANDLE YOUR
SHITTY ATTITUDE. ALSO YOURE WASTING THE TIME OF THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO LEARN AND GET AN EDUCATION.
20. Public display of affection (unless it’s me, sorry not sorry)
21. Squeeky shoes
22. Nails on a chalkboard or anything similar
23. When you’re about to say something but then you forgot and the word is at the tip of your tongue but you can’t remember it.
24. Fuckboys they annoy me so damn much. ( not gonna rant because that’ll turn into a separate blog post instead.)
25. When you’re really excited to tell someone about something and they kind of just brush you off. LIKE I’M SORRY I GOT SO HAPPY AND MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS TO TELL YOU BUT YOU JUST BRUSHED ME OFF SO SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME ASSHOLE.
26. When bitches try to be close with my boyfriend. bye
bitch. (again not gonna start because it’ll turn into a separate blog lost)..
27. I would make this 30 but I’m really sleepy and I know my boyfriend would get irritated if I don’t get sleep soon.
It has been awhile since the last time I had a good rant.