So I know I haven’t been able to blog lately , its not that I’m busy because I literally do nothing all day. I feel like I kind of just lost motivation to blog and I have been really lazy. I feel like there aren’t any significant events in my life to talk about. My life is not that exciting. I dont travel on my jet plane from one country to the other or go to Paris just because Im craving dessert like Kim Kardashian does. But then I realized I have so many reasons to blog. I started this blog because I enjoy writing about things Im passionate about. I’ve dedicated this blog writing about things, people, and places that I love. So here’s a list of reasons why I started to blog in the first place.
1. To remember memories – I want to be able to look back to old blog posts and reminisce. Pretty much like my own time machine.
2. To write about things Im passionate about – this can be people (shout out to my boyfriend), places, things I believe in, things I don’t believe in (wait for the rants), and more.
3. Thinking out loud – this is the place where I can write about my thoughts, go in as deep as I want and share it with other readers who thinks as deep as I do. I enjoy deep talks, I feel like you really get to know a person a lot when you have a deep conversation with them.
4. Its kind of like a public diary.
5. You can reach out to an audience with similar interests as you.
6. My fangirl sanctuary – I blog so I can fangirl without any judgements.
7. Simply because I enjoy writing
8. Rant, rant, rant – Im very opinionated and sometimes I blog to get my opinion out there.
9. Random thoughts – my thoughts are so random its hard to catch up to them sometimes.
10. I can’t really think of a 10th reason because most of whats up there is super broad so I’m just gonna take the time to talk about how amazing my boyfriend is. He’s the cutest thing in the world. He’s the love of my life, and my best friend. Sometimes I wonder how I got do lucky to have him. Nevertheless, I am so thankful because I have someone who genuinely loves me. So of you’re reading this (which I know you will be), I love you.